Staying in a $200,000 bed. Lounging on your 1,300 square-foot veranda. Enjoying unlimited spa treatments. You could enjoy all of this, and more, thanks to the stunning Regent Suite on-board the cruise line’s latest ship – Seven Seas Splendor.
The suite is set across 4,443 square-foot and is the largest suite in luxury cruise ship history, according to Regent Seven Seas. The Regent Suite debuted on-board Seven Seas Splendor in February 2020 and features a range of amenities, from an in-suite spa to a private dining room for up to twelve guests.
The suite itself holds up to six passengers and starts at around $11,000 per night, approximately £8,500. The veranda measures 1,300 square-foot, amongst one of the largest at sea, and including a custom-made Tresse Minipool as well as loungers.
The suite measures just over 3,000 square-feet, featuring two spacious bedrooms, which include three walk-in closets and two safes. It also features a master bedroom with a $200,000 bed made by Hastens, including a mattress which requires 18 months and over 300 hours to make!
There is also be a living room with a sitting area, as well as exclusive access to The Study, a private dining room for up to twelve guests. Guests can also enjoy the use of the in-suite spa, featuring a sauna, steam room and jetted tub for the ultimate relaxation and indulgence.
Another benefit to the suite is the unlimited access to spa treatments, so you can enjoy relaxing that little bit more on-board. Much of the interiors are shades of gold and cream, with Italian marble throughout and golden chandeliers.
The suite also comes with a personal butler who is able to make drinks and arrange on-shore transportation in a private car.
Other amenities which are included with the suite are as follows:
- Free business class air
- Free one-night pre-cruise hotel package including ground transfers, breakfast and porterage
- Free unlimited WiFi
- Free personal car and Guide to Explore Ashore
- Free unlimited laundry and dry cleaning
- Guaranteed reservation each night in a speciality restaurant of your choice
- Luxurious bath amenities
- Preferred selection of luxurious bed linens and pillow menu
- Selection of aromatic suite fragrances
- Daily canapés
- Personalised in-suite full liquor bar set-up
- Priority check-in on embarkation day with access to the suite from noon
- An interactive flat-screen television and direct-dial satellite phone
- Vanity and hairdryer
- Regent plush bathrobes and slippers
- Priority online shore excursions and dining reservations
- 10% discount on premium wine and liquor
- 5% discount on Regent Choice shore excursions, hotel and land programs
- 1 Sumptuous in-suite Caviar service
- Shoeshine service
- Personalised stationery
- Delivery of up to three daily newspapers
This luxurious suite certainly lives up to the name of the ship, Seven Sea Splendor, and makes for an unforgettable experience on-board Regent’s latest cruise ship.
You can book on-board this splendid ship, being one of the first to experience the utter luxury and tranquil settings of this accommodation, or others, during her inaugural sailing.