Azamara Cruise Ships
Each of the Azamara ships offers plenty of inclusive amenities and luxurious features throughout. A cruise aboard either Azamara Quest, Azamara Journey or the newest member, Azamara Pursuit, is certainly something to look forward to as you discover some of the world’s most secluded and unexplored ports.
Life on-board is just as enjoyable, with a relaxed atmosphere and a host of friendly faces greeting you as soon as you step aboard. Expect fine-dining venues, an extensive spa and fitness programme, enriching entertainment programmes, many daily activities and a service that is truly second to none.
There are three ships in the Azamara fleet, each boasting a laid-back atmosphere as the ships whisk you away to some incredible destinations all around the world. What’s more, the thoughtfully designed accommodations on the Azamara ships have been completely lavished with everything you could possibly need during your cruise to offer a truly amazing journey not to be missed.
The Azamara Journey allows you to experience a voyage that’s equal parts intimate, sophisticated and luxurious. Offering more balconies than most vessels, Azamara Journey is always a popular choice with the luxury cruiser. On-board you’ll find two speciality restaurants, a Spa and Wellness Centre, plenty of entertainment options and much more.
Specifically designed to be smaller and sleeker than most, the Azamara Quest is similar to her sister in that she offers an intimate sailing experience to each and every guest. On-board, you’ll be able to enjoy a number of facilities including guest lectures, an array of elegant bars and lounges, a collection of fine-dining choices and, of course, luxuriously appointed accommodations.
Relax in elegant staterooms, complete with plush bathrobes and luxurious linens, before enjoying each destination visited with unforgettable insights into your ports. In the evening, enjoy the flavours of each destination in dishes created by renowned chefs using local produce. Then there are the theatre shows, quizzes, enrichment programmes and more.
Azamara offers an all-inclusive programme so guests can expect to find wines, spirits, tea and coffee, fine dining experiences and gratuities all included in their original fare. The ships also spend a lot more time in port, giving guests the chance to experience more of the attractions to be found in each port of call. Each guest will have the chance to experience an ‘AzAmazing Evening’ which could be anything from a ballet in St Petersburg to a sherry sampling experience at Gonzalez Byass in Spain. All of the itineraries throughout the year feature overnight stays and hotel stays - some as long as two or three days - so you can truly make the most of your cruise holiday.
latest cruise line promotions
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks in a choice of dining venues
- Selected spirits, beers and wines, water, soft drinks, and hot drinks
- Complimentary in-room spirits (applicable on plus staterooms & suites)
- Butler service in all suites
- Self-service laundry
- A daily programme of activities
- Use of swimming pools, spa, hot tubs, fitness centre and leisure facilities where available
- Entertainment throughout the day and evening
- Shuttle service to and from ports and airport where available
- Return flights included from a choice of UK airports (fly cruise bookings only)
- A complimentary AzAmazing Evening excursion (selected sailngs)
- Gratuities included on-board
- Additional amenities for Suite guests
- 24-hour room service
- Invite to Azamara's White Night party and buffet