Azamara Pursuit Cabins
Can’t decide which suite or stateroom to book for your luxury cruise on-board Azamara Pursuit? Whether you are craving comfort and warmth or want to sleep somewhere a little more indulgent, you will find your perfect match.
Choose from Club Veranda, Club Oceanview and Club Interior staterooms which all include complementary bathrobes and slippers, fresh-cut flowers and other treats. Then there are indulgent Club Ocean, Club Spa and Club Continent suites, as well as the extra special Club World Owner’s Suite – perfect for bucket list holidays and special occasions.
Compare Azamara Pursuit’s cabins below.
latest cruise line promotions
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks in a choice of dining venues
- Selected spirits, beers and wines, water, soft drinks, and hot drinks
- Complimentary in-room spirits
- Butler service in all suites
- Self-service laundry
- A daily programme of activities
- Use of swimming pools, spa, hot tubs, fitness centre and leisure facilities where available
- Entertainment throughout the day and evening
- Shuttle service to and from ports and airport where available
- Return flights and transfers from a choice of UK airports (fly-cruise bookings)
- A complimentary AzAmazing Evening excursion (selected sailngs)
- Gratuities included on-board
- Additional amenities for Suite guests
- 24-hour room service
- Invite to Azamara's White Night party and buffet
We’re opening the door to maiden ports, new itineraries, and unforgettable, unique experiences with Azamara Pursuit. Plus, we’re returning to several destinations with more immersive experiences than ever before. Like our sister ships, Azamara Pursuit offers some of the most extraordinary adventures on Earth, to places you’ve always dreamed of. Or only just heard about.
Totally new-to-Azamara Club Cruises destinations include Antofagasta (Chile), Lima (Peru), and the Beagle Channel—and those are just some of our South American maiden destinations. Not only will we take you to 15 new ports and a whole host of bucket-list locales, but we also stay longer in each one, so you have more time to experience the world’s many wonders.