Carnival Splendor Suites
latest cruise line promotions
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks in a choice of included dining venues
- Lemonade, water and iced tea available in selected venues
- Entertainment throughout the day and evening
- Use of swimming pools, hot tubs, fitness centre and leisure facilities where available
- A daily programme of activities
- Youth programmes for 2-17 year olds
- Return flights included from a choice of UK airports (fly cruise bookings only)
- Complimentary shuttle service from ship to port where available
- Porterage of luggage from port to cabin
- 24-hour room service including complimentary items
- Port taxes
- Deck parties including Sail Away and 80s Rock-N-Glow
- Adult-only areas
El Morocco Lounge hosts comedy shows, musical performances, karaoke and more… and wears its 1930s namesake clearly on its nameplate. The words “Royal Flush Casino” incite visions of winning, while the onboard jazz club’s moniker — The Cool — simply says it all without saying a word. And the Pinnacle Steakhouse can be found not only at the height of elegant dining, but at the apex of the ship.
If you like your fun to flow, there are options aplenty. If you list “splish” and “splash” among your favorite terms, there’s the Splash Park. Those into sitting and sliding are invited to try the signature Carnival Twister Waterslide. How about floating or swimming around? Carnival Splendor has pools all over the place, including the midship pool featuring a retractable roof that makes any day a pool day. So whether you splish or splash, you’ll find hydro-excitement galore.
If relaxation is more your thing, Serenity Adult-Only Retreat is more your place. Or if you’re looking to take relaxation to the extreme, direct your attention to the Cloud 9 Spa, featuring more (and better) ways to kick back than just about anywhere else, on land or at sea. You haven’t lived until you’ve relaxed in a Thalassotherapy pool, or chilled — so to speak — in a dry heat chamber.