Oceania Cruise Reviews
From the accommodation standards and service, to the entertainment and dining, our Oceania cruise reviews cover it all. If you wanted to venture aboard one of the Oceania ships, but didn’t quite know which one to choose, then make sure you take a look at our informative and insightful reviews.
We have been sent plenty of cruise reviews detailing what life is like on all of the ships in the Oceania fleet, so make sure you take a look through to see if this is the right cruise line for you. Whether you are interested in dining, service, accommodation, facilities, activities or entertainment, you’ll find it all here.
Fancy adding to our already impressive collection of cruise reviews? Well if you have travelled with Oceania before then we would love to hear from you. Here at Six Star Cruises we know that not everybody is the same. So by sharing all your experiences with us, it will help future customers decide whether this is the right cruise line for them. Whether it’s a short summary or a detailed encounter from start to finish, we will be happy to feature your review.
We caught up with our Six Star Cruise Concierge Maura McKenna who knows everything there is to know about this cruise line:
"I would say Oceania is more suitable for the younger, sleeker audience. Their ships are fresh, funky and boutique. You can expect Ralph Lauren furnishings and contemporary dining venues throughout. The service is just as you would expect aboard a six star ship and there is no compromise on activities either as guests will find plenty of things to do. If you are looking for a cruise ship with the ultimate wow factor then I would definitely recommend this cruise line."
latest cruise line promotions
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks in a choice of dining venues
- Unlimited soft drinks, bottled water and selected hot drinks
- Complimentary in-suite bar in selected suites
- Butler service in Penthouse Suites and above
- 1:1.6 staff to guest ratio
- WiFi included on-board
- A daily programme of activities
- Use of swimming pools, spa, hot tubs, fitness centre and leisure facilities where available
- Entertainment throughout the day and evening
- Shuttle service to and from ports and airport where available
- Return flights and transfers from a choice of UK airports (fly-cruise bookings)
- 24-hour room service