Oceania Regatta Reviews
Reading through the Oceania Regatta Reviews is a fantastic way to hear the thoughts of experienced cruisers on topics relating to the cruise vessel. The reviews can vary between articles that focus on very specific elements of the cruise ship, such as entertainment, dining or accommodation, and reviews that give a general overview of life at sea with Oceania Cruises. All of the Oceania Regatta Reviews are the personal opinions of individuals with an interest in and experience of cruising aboard the Oceania Regatta and offer a fabulous insight into what new passengers can expect on their all-inclusive cruise holiday.
latest cruise line promotions
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks in a choice of dining venues
- Unlimited soft drinks, bottled water and selected hot drinks
- Complimentary in-suite bar in selected suites
- Butler service in Penthouse Suites and above
- 1:1.6 staff to guest ratio
- WiFi included on-board
- A daily programme of activities
- Use of swimming pools, spa, hot tubs, fitness centre and leisure facilities where available
- Entertainment throughout the day and evening
- Shuttle service to and from ports and airport where available
- Return flights included from a choice of UK airports (fly cruise bookings only)
- 24-hour room service
Sleek and elegantly charming, Regatta is the flagship of the Oceania Cruises fleet. Her decks are resplendent in the finest teak, custom stone and tile work, and her lounges, suites and staterooms boast luxurious, neo-classical furnishings. Regatta offers every luxury you may expect on board one of our stylish ships. She features four unique, open-seating restaurants, the Aquamar Spa + Vitality Center, eight lounges and bars, a casino and 342 lavish suites and luxurious staterooms, nearly 70% of which feature private verandas. With just 684 guests to pamper, our 400 professionally trained European staff ensure you will wait for nothing.