Sirena Deck Plans
It's always a good idea to get to know the ship you're planning to set sail aboard, whether or not you're yet to secure you're place on-board. With the helpful deck plans on this page, you can learn more about the layout of Oceania Cruises' new ship Sirena before you embark her. If you're yet to book your suite or stateroom, these handy plans can help identify where abouts on the ship you would like to be positioned, so you can book the perfect accommodation. If you've already booked, you can use them to locate your favourite features on-board and plan your time at sea accordingly.
latest cruise line promotions
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks in a choice of dining venues
- Unlimited soft drinks, bottled water and selected hot drinks
- Complimentary in-suite bar in selected suites
- Butler service in Penthouse Suites and above
- 1:1.6 staff to guest ratio
- WiFi included on-board
- A daily programme of activities
- Use of swimming pools, spa, hot tubs, fitness centre and leisure facilities where available
- Entertainment throughout the day and evening
- Shuttle service to and from ports and airport where available
- Return flights and transfers from a choice of UK airports (fly-cruise bookings)
- 24-hour room service
With Sirena, Oceania's diverse and destination-rich itineraries will only continue to grow, appealing to both seasoned world travellers and passionate cruisers. Her decks are resplendent in the finest teak, custom stone and tile work, and her lounges, suites and staterooms boast luxurious, neo-classical furnishings. Sirena offers every luxury you may expect onboard one of their mid-sized ships. She features four unique, open-seating restaurants, a world-class fitness centre and spa, eight lounges and bars, a casino and 342 lavish suites and luxurious staterooms, nearly 70% of which feature private verandas. With just 684 guests to pamper, 400 professionally trained European staff ensure you will wait for nothing.
In March 2016, Sirena underwent a 35-day, $40 million refurbishment in Marseille, France to elevate the ship to the Oceania Cruises’ standard of elegance. Drawing on the recent transformation of Nautica as inspiration, she features Oceania's renowned specialty dining restaurants, Toscana and Polo Grill, along with more recent additions to the fleet such as Baristas and the cook-to-order grill at Terrace Café.