Oceania Sirena Reviews
Here you'll find a collection of informative and enlightening reviews of Oceania Cruises' ship Sirena, submitted to us by geniune past customers with experience aboard this magnificent vessel. Whether you'd like to know more about the ship's accommodation, service, dining venues, entertainment or anything else, take a look through the reviews below to gain a fascinating insight into life on-board. Or if you've been on-board Sirena yourself and would like to share your experiences with us and future guests, please feel free to submit your own review.
latest cruise line promotions
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks in a choice of dining venues
- Unlimited soft drinks, bottled water and selected hot drinks
- Complimentary in-suite bar in selected suites
- Butler service in Penthouse Suites and above
- 1:1.6 staff to guest ratio
- WiFi included on-board
- A daily programme of activities
- Use of swimming pools, spa, hot tubs, fitness centre and leisure facilities where available
- Entertainment throughout the day and evening
- Shuttle service to and from ports and airport where available
- Return flights and transfers from a choice of UK airports (fly-cruise bookings)
- 24-hour room service
With Sirena, Oceania's diverse and destination-rich itineraries will only continue to grow, appealing to both seasoned world travellers and passionate cruisers. Her decks are resplendent in the finest teak, custom stone and tile work, and her lounges, suites and staterooms boast luxurious, neo-classical furnishings. Sirena offers every luxury you may expect onboard one of their mid-sized ships. She features four unique, open-seating restaurants, a world-class fitness centre and spa, eight lounges and bars, a casino and 342 lavish suites and luxurious staterooms, nearly 70% of which feature private verandas. With just 684 guests to pamper, 400 professionally trained European staff ensure you will wait for nothing.
In March 2016, Sirena underwent a 35-day, $40 million refurbishment in Marseille, France to elevate the ship to the Oceania Cruises’ standard of elegance. Drawing on the recent transformation of Nautica as inspiration, she features Oceania's renowned specialty dining restaurants, Toscana and Polo Grill, along with more recent additions to the fleet such as Baristas and the cook-to-order grill at Terrace Café.