Seabourn Cruise Reviews
On this page, you’ll be able to find all the latest Seabourn cruise reviews, written by previous travellers aboard ships in the Seabourn fleet. These genuine accounts of life on-board allow you an insight into the Seabourn world, to see if it is the cruise line for you. From the service and accommodations to the entertainment and activities, there’s plenty to find out about with our customer reviews.
Founded in 1987, Seabourn has been offering a world of luxury to its guests ever since and you can learn all about the Seabourn difference with the help of our insightful reviews. Renowned for sailing to some of the more exotic and remote ports of call, this cruise line promises to provide an unforgettable holiday to each and every guest.
And if you have been on any of the line’s ships before and wanted to add to our Seabourn cruise reviews, then why not tell us all about it? Whether you embarked on a worldwide adventure or a seven-night getaway, we’d love to know all about your cruise. Perhaps you were impressed by the diverse cuisine, or maybe the attentiveness of your suite stewardess? Whatever it is, we’d love to know.
We spoke to one of our specialist Cruise Concierges Emma Taylor and asked her what her opinion was regarding Seabourn. Emma Said:
“If you want ultra-luxury, gourmet dining venues and enriching programmes then this is the cruise line for you. No matter which ship you sail upon, I guarantee you will fall in love with Seabourn. They offer a fantastic all-inclusive programme too so you can enjoy spa classes, teas and coffees, cocktails, superb accommodation and gratuities all included in the original fare.”
- Luxurious, all-suite accommodation
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks in a choice of dining venues
- Selected wines and spirits on-board
- In-suite bar replenished with your preferences
- Personal Suite Stewardess
- Almost 1:1 staff to guest ratio
- Complimentary laundry where applicable
- A daily programme of activities
- Marina and complimentary watersports, Caviar in the Surf beach barbeques
- Use of swimming pools, spa, hot tubs, fitness centre and leisure facilities where available
- Entertainment throughout the day and evening
- Shuttle service to and from ports and airport where available
- Return flights included from a choice of UK airports (fly cruise bookings only)
- Gratuities are neither required, nor expected
- Seabourn Conversations with visionary experts
- 24-hour room service
- Complimentary Wi-Fi packages