Seabourn Cruise Ships
Step aboard any one of Seabourn’s fabulous vessels and you’ll experience a journey like no other. Each ship offers you the chance to experience the signature 'Seabourn difference' and you can be sure to find chic and stylish public rooms, a host of fine-dining venues and many enriching activities to enjoy while on-board.
Each ship in the Seabourn fleet offers all-suite accommodations, so you can be sure to enjoy your own spacious haven of luxury throughout your cruise. As well as the chance to savour some of the most sumptuous cuisine to be found on the ocean waves, you’ll also be able to take advantage of an open-bar policy on-board as you enjoy champagne, spirits and a selection of premium wine.
Most importantly on the Seabourn ships, service is key and you’ll soon come to find that every request is met with a smile, whether it’s for a massage by the poolside or a warm blanket as you stand on deck to take in the breath-taking vistas of the Alaskan coast. This truly is cruising at its finest.
No matter which ship you decide to cruise on, you are assured of an unforgettable experience with this award-winning cruise line.
This luxury ship has a capacity for 458 passengers who are accommodated in suites, 90% of which have private verandas. The ship features two outdoor pools, 6 whirlpools, a 9-hole putting course and a selection of watersports such as pedal boars and windsurfing available from the ship's stern at selected destinations.
Making her debut in 2012, Seabourn Sojourn is a modern addition to the fleet and offers a wealth of elegant public areas, incredible dining venues and plenty of enriching daily activities. Her spa is the largest of its kind on any ultra-luxury ship and she offers plenty of entertainment areas besides.
Seabourn Quest offers everything you could ever need for an incredible cruise holiday. On-board you can expect attentive crew members catering to your every need, a wealth of luxurious facilities and beautifully appointed public rooms.
Seabourn Encore joined the fleet in 2016 and follows the contemporary design of the lines Odyssey-class vessels. She features 12 decks and caters to 604 privileged guests.
Seabourn Ovation joined the fleet in 2018. Like her sister ship Encore, she accommodates 604 guests, boasts 12 decks and features both indoor and outdoor spaces from world-renowned designer Adam D Tihany.
Seabourn's latest addition to the fleet will be an ultra-luxury, purpose-built expedition ship - named Seabourn Venture. The ship will be the first expedition ship for the cruise line and will join the fleet in June 2021.
latest cruise line promotions
- Luxurious, all-suite accommodation
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks in a choice of dining venues
- Selected wines and spirits on-board
- In-suite bar replenished with your preferences
- Personal Suite Stewardess
- Almost 1:1 staff to guest ratio
- Complimentary laundry where applicable
- A daily programme of activities
- Marina and complimentary watersports, Caviar in the Surf beach barbeques
- Use of swimming pools, spa, hot tubs, fitness centre and leisure facilities where available
- Entertainment throughout the day and evening
- Shuttle service to and from ports and airport where available
- Return flights and transfers from a choice of UK airports (fly-cruise bookings)
- Gratuities are neither required, nor expected
- Seabourn Conversations with visionary experts
- 24-hour room service