Seabourn Odyssey was the first of a brand-new class of ships for the luxury line, setting sail on her maiden voyage in 2009 more than three times the size of her then sister ships Seabourn Spirit and Seabourn Legend. Though bigger, she still caters to just 450 guests and offers the largest space-to-guest ratio in the cruise industry.
As well as a premium of space, Seabourn Odyssey offers a wealth of first-rate features and amenities, including stylish staterooms, 90 percent of which have private verandas. World-class cuisine, spectacular entertainment and the opulent Spa at Seabourn are just some of the features which make this opulent vessel such a joy to experience.
Whilst on-board, cruise to fantastic destinations including the enchanting isles of Greece, visiting Mykonos, Naxos and even sailing to Malta. Alternatively, you can voyage to magical Morocco, where you can see the Canary Islands, Barcelona and Lanzarote in their splendour.
See our latest Seabourn Odyssey cruise deals below and select from these exceptional offers to book your next getaway. Call our Cruise Concierge team to secure your place on-board, leaving it up to us to make your holiday the best it can be.
latest cruise line promotions
- Luxurious, all-suite accommodation
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks in a choice of dining venues
- Selected wines and spirits on-board
- In-suite bar replenished with your preferences
- Personal Suite Stewardess
- Almost 1:1 staff to guest ratio
- Complimentary laundry where applicable
- A daily programme of activities
- Marina and complimentary watersports, Caviar in the Surf beach barbeques
- Use of swimming pools, spa, hot tubs, fitness centre and leisure facilities where available
- Entertainment throughout the day and evening
- Shuttle service to and from ports and airport where available
- Return flights and transfers from a choice of UK airports (fly-cruise bookings)
- Gratuities are neither required, nor expected
- Seabourn Conversations with visionary experts
- 24-hour room service
Hailed as "game-changers for the luxury segment", Seabourn Odyssey and her sister ships represent a new evolution of elegance in luxury, small-ship cruising. Their generous proportions, encompassing no more than 229 spacious, ocean-view suites, allow an enhanced array of amenities and features, as well as ratios of space and service staff per guest that are among the industry's highest.
With ten decks and five dining options, including 24 hour room service, Seabourn Odyssey also features a range of entertainment and health & fitness facilities, all of it inclusive. She is best suited to mature cruises who will have the opportunity to sail to one-of-a-kind destinations and World Heritage sites, thanks to Seabourn's partnership with UNESCO.