Seabourn Ovation is the sister ship to Seabourn Encore and shares her stylish and contemporary design and world-class features. Like Encore, Ovation boasts an extra deck, bringing her total number of decks to 12 as well as catering to 604 guests. She features many of the contemporary and popular public areas and facilities of her sister ship, including The Restaurant and Seabourn Square, as well as a number of brand-new speciality dining venues.
Seabourn's partnership with UNESCO World Heritage will enrich each journey with exclusive insights and experiences both on-board and ashore. Selected itineraries will also be enhanced by special on-board programmes, such as popular food and wine festivals. Guests can also enjoy enhancements to Seabourn's on-board cuisine resulting from their partnership with world-renowned American chef Thomas Keller.
Added overnight stays invite guests to explore the nightlife in appropriate ports including Bordeaux, Newhaven (Edinburgh), Stockholm, Hamburg, Belfast, St. Petersburg, Tenerife, Malta and Rouen (Paris).
latest cruise line promotions
- Luxurious, all-suite accommodation
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks in a choice of dining venues
- Selected wines and spirits on-board
- In-suite bar replenished with your preferences
- Personal Suite Stewardess
- Almost 1:1 staff to guest ratio
- Complimentary laundry where applicable
- A daily programme of activities
- Marina and complimentary watersports, Caviar in the Surf beach barbeques
- Use of swimming pools, spa, hot tubs, fitness centre and leisure facilities where available
- Entertainment throughout the day and evening
- Shuttle service to and from ports and airport where available
- Return flights included from a choice of UK airports (fly cruise bookings only)
- Gratuities are neither required, nor expected
- Seabourn Conversations with visionary experts
- 24-hour room service
- Complimentary Wi-Fi packages
Last year, Seabourn introduced Seabourn Ovation, a sister-ship to the already prestigious Seabourn Encore. Seabourn Ovation represents another welcome stage in the evolution of small-ship cruising, which Seabourn pioneered and has consistently expanded and enriched. Both ships will deliver a wealth of new concepts, a fresh vision and a host of illuminating ideas to delight the world’s most discerning travellers.