A sleek, modern ship with a wonderful air of classic cruise tradition, Seabourn Quest embodies luxury and comfort at their finest. Everything from the large decks to the spacious staterooms which have been built with style and relaxation in mind, offering cruisers an unforgettable experience at sea.
Along with award-winning dining venues, this stunning ship has an exceptional and dedicated crew - on-hand to make sure your cruise is a remarkable experience from start to finish. Named in Barcelona in 2011, in the intervening years, this beautiful vessel has deservedly earned a reputation as one of the finest ships serving in the Seabourn fleet. With an interior containing gleaming white linens, polished alabaster walls, and dazzling crystal chandeliers, this spectacular ship is a sumptuous way to enjoy the wonders of the seven seas.
Explore the wonders of the Atlantic coastal harbours, witnessing some of the world's best-loved wildlife, or sail the route of the Vikings and voyage to Iceland and Greenland. For a warmer climate, cruise through the Mediterranean for a trip to Portugal, Spain, Valencia and beyond - experiencing the sun-soaked isles whilst sailing with Seabourn.
Browse our latest deals on Seabourn Quest below and see where you can journey to for a trip of a lifetime, living in luxury. Call our Cruise Concierge team today to secure your place on-board.
latest cruise line promotions
- Luxurious, all-suite accommodation
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks in a choice of dining venues
- Selected wines and spirits on-board
- In-suite bar replenished with your preferences
- Personal Suite Stewardess
- Almost 1:1 staff to guest ratio
- Complimentary laundry where applicable
- A daily programme of activities
- Marina and complimentary watersports, Caviar in the Surf beach barbeques
- Use of swimming pools, spa, hot tubs, fitness centre and leisure facilities where available
- Entertainment throughout the day and evening
- Shuttle service to and from ports and airport where available
- Return flights included from a choice of UK airports (fly cruise bookings only)
- Gratuities are neither required, nor expected
- Seabourn Conversations with visionary experts
- 24-hour room service
- Complimentary Wi-Fi packages
Hailed as "game-changers for the luxury segment", Seabourn Quest and her sister ships represent a new evolution of elegance in luxury, small-ship cruising. Their generous proportions, encompassing no more than 229 spacious, ocean-view suites, allow an enhanced array of amenities and features, as well as ratios of space and service staff per guest that are among the industry's highest.
With ten decks and five dining options, including 24 hour room service, Seabourn Quest also features a range of entertainment and health & fitness facilities, all of it inclusive. She is best suited to mature cruises who will have the opportunity to sail to one-of-a-kind destinations and World Heritage sites, thanks to Seabourn's partnership with UNESCO.