Seabourn Sojourn is the second of Seabourn’s new class of ships to join the fleet and was illustriously debuted in the middle of the River Thames in 2010. In that relatively short space of time, Seabourn Sojourn has to come to garner the sterling reputation with cruisers, not least because of its sleek modern styling, spectacular interiors, and unique features that are destined to provide luxury comfort to cruisers for years to come.
The array of facilities and amenities on Seabourn Sojourn make it not just an ultra-luxury sailing yacht, but a well-equipped one too. Whether it is dining, entertainment or a chance to relax and unwind, this sumptuous mega-ship provides stunning public areas and exceptional service from its crew to make your ocean adventure one that you’ll never forget.
Enjoy holidaying in the captivating Caribbean, or exploring the Asian seas, before sailing to the shores of Africa and onwards to the Indian Ocean. Experience Seabourn Sojourn for yourself on your next cruise holiday, browse our latest deals with this luxurious ship and see where you can sail to. Call our Cruise Concierge team to secure your place on-board.
latest cruise line promotions
- Luxurious, all-suite accommodation
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks in a choice of dining venues
- Selected wines and spirits on-board
- In-suite bar replenished with your preferences
- Personal Suite Stewardess
- Almost 1:1 staff to guest ratio
- Complimentary laundry where applicable
- A daily programme of activities
- Marina and complimentary watersports, Caviar in the Surf beach barbeques
- Use of swimming pools, spa, hot tubs, fitness centre and leisure facilities where available
- Entertainment throughout the day and evening
- Shuttle service to and from ports and airport where available
- Return flights included from a choice of UK airports (fly cruise bookings only)
- Gratuities are neither required, nor expected
- Seabourn Conversations with visionary experts
- 24-hour room service
Hailed as "game-changers for the luxury segment", Seabourn Sojourn and her sister ships represent a new evolution of elegance in luxury, small-ship cruising. Their generous proportions, encompassing no more than 229 spacious, ocean-view suites, allow an enhanced array of amenities and features, as well as ratios of space and service staff per guest that are among the industry's highest.
With ten decks and five dining options, including 24 hour room service, Seabourn Sojourn also features a range of entertainment and health & fitness facilities, all of it inclusive. She is best suited to mature cruises who will have the opportunity to sail to one-of-a-kind destinations and World Heritage sites, thanks to Seabourn's partnership with UNESCO.