Seabourn Venture Suites
Seabourn Venture will feature 132 luxurious oceanfront veranda suites, which offer luxury accommodation and comfortable living spaces. There is a choice of Veranda Suite, Panorama Veranda Suite, Penthouse Suite, and Owner's Suite - plus many more!
latest cruise line promotions
- Luxurious, all-suite accommodation
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks in a choice of dining venues
- Selected wines and spirits on-board
- In-suite bar replenished with your preferences
- Personal Suite Stewardess
- Almost 1:1 staff to guest ratio
- Complimentary laundry where applicable
- A daily programme of activities
- Marina and complimentary watersports, Caviar in the Surf beach barbeques
- Use of swimming pools, spa, hot tubs, fitness centre and leisure facilities where available
- Entertainment throughout the day and evening
- Shuttle service to and from ports and airport where available
- Return flights included from a choice of UK airports (fly cruise bookings only)
- Gratuities are neither required, nor expected
- Seabourn Conversations with visionary experts
- 24-hour room service
Seabourn's ultra-luxury purpose-built expedition ship Seabourn Venture, paying tribute to the remote destinations visited by the brand’s highly successful expedition and Ventures by Seabourn excursion programs and the fascinating places yet to be explored in the future.
Seabourn Venture is scheduled to launch in June 2021, with a second yet-to-be-named sister ship slated to launch in May 2022. Both ships will be designed and built for diverse environments to PC6 Polar Class standards and will include a plethora of modern hardware and technology that will extend the ships global deployment and capabilities. The new ships, which are being built by T. Mariotti, will be a brand new innovative design, created specifically for the ultra-luxury expedition traveler, and will include many features that have made Seabourn ships so successful.
A new and exciting offering will be two custom-built submarines carried onboard, providing an unforgettable view of the world beneath the ocean’s surface. The ships will also be designed to carry a complement of double sea kayaks, mountain bikes and ebikes as well as 24 Zodiacs that can accommodate all onboard guests at once, which will allow for a truly immersive experience. Each ship will feature 132 all veranda, all ocean-front suites.