Seven Seas Mariner
As the world’s first all-suite and all-balcony cruise vessel, the launch of Seven Seas Mariner set a precedent in the world of luxury cruising for Regent Seven Seas Cruises.
What to expect on-board?
This spacious yet intimate cruise ship boasts a sleek and elegant design, and with a staff to guest ratio of 1 to 1.7, creates a distinctive refined ambience in which attentive crew members are dedicated to providing guests with the highest quality service possible.
Seven Seas Mariner is stunning both inside and out. All of her suites contain elegant and modern decor, designed to impress and delight passengers as they cruise to exotic destinations around the world, alongside other features including private balconies and spacious living areas. The vessel is also packed with a profusion of excellent facilities to keep everyone on-board entertained and occupied during their voyage.
Where will she sail?
This year, Seven Seas Mariner will visit Alaska from May until September, when she will then sail for the Caribbean. In 2020, she will welcome guests on-board for the sensational world cruise itinerary, Navigate the World - a 131-night sailing from San Francisco, featuring 30 countries, 36 UNESCO World Heritage Sites and 66 ports of call.
In 2021, plan ahead as Seven Seas Mariner embarks on the second sailing of Navigate the World's world cruise, this time a 117-night sailing from Miami to Barcelona, with 61 ports in 30 countries across six continents - including 56 UNESCO experiences.
Voyage to Vancouver or sail to San Francisco, where guests can experience their own paradise before retreating to the refined decor and on-board lifestyle of Seven Seas Mariner.
See our latest range of cruises with Seven Seas Mariner, or call our Cruise Concierge team on 0808 202 6105 today to secure your place on-board and sail with Seven Seas on your next cruise getaway.
latest cruise line promotions
- Luxurious, all-suite accommodation
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks in a choice of dining venues
- Unlimited beverages
- In-suite mini bar replenished daily
- Butler service for selected suites
- 1:1.5 staff to guest ratio
- Self-service laundry available on selected sailings
- WiFi included on-board
- A daily programme of activities
- Use of swimming pools, spa, hot tubs, fitness centre and leisure facilities where available
- Entertainment throughout the day and evening
- Shuttle service to and from ports and airport where available
- Return flights and transfers from a choice of UK airports (fly-cruise bookings)
- Unlimited shore excursions
- Gratuities included on-board
- Pre- or post-cruise hotel stays and land programmes on selected sailings
- 24-hour room service
Travel the world in style aboard Seven Seas Mariner®. Enjoy the rich fabrics and restful design of your elegant suite as well as the subtly refined spaces throughout the ship, such as the fine teak decking and undulating aqua tilework of the pool area. All were created with your comfort in mind.