Seven Seas Voyager
Seven Seas Voyager has garnered quite the reputation within the world of luxury cruising since entering service in 2003. She was recently refurbished in 2016, giving the ship a new decor and collection of spectacular production shows.
What to expect on-board?
This stunning ship features an exterior which has a distinct Nordic style, setting it apart from the Regent Seven Seas fleet. After her complete and total refurbishment in 2016, this classic ship maintains the outstanding quality of service that its customers have come to expect, with a refined sensibility proving a perfect foil to modern features.
The sleek hull of Seven Seas Voyager belies an utterly exquisite cruising experience, featuring spectacular amenities, a wonderful range of cabins, and gorgeous spacious decks perfect for whiling away an afternoon upon.
The ship boasts one of the highest staff to guest ratios in the entire cruise industry, meaning whether it’s a sophisticated dining experience or a balmy poolside dose of relaxation, there is always a crew member on hand to provide you with whatever you might need.
Where will she sail?
2020 introduces Seven Seas Voyager to Asia and the South Pacific, with maiden ports of call including Miyazaki (Aburatsu, Japan) and Nelson (New Zealand). More maiden ports of call are visited in 2021 across Italy and Brazil.
Travel on a cruise to the awe-inspiring Asia, featuring ports including Hong Kong and Beijing, or voyage through the Mediterranean and visit Rome, Monte Carlo and Venice to experience the vast cultures and cuisine.
latest cruise line promotions
- Luxurious, all-suite accommodation
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks in a choice of dining venues
- Unlimited beverages
- In-suite mini bar replenished daily
- Butler service for selected suites
- 1:1.5 staff to guest ratio
- Self-service laundry available on selected sailings
- WiFi included on-board
- A daily programme of activities
- Use of swimming pools, spa, hot tubs, fitness centre and leisure facilities where available
- Entertainment throughout the day and evening
- Shuttle service to and from ports and airport where available
- Return flights included from a choice of UK airports (fly cruise bookings only)
- Unlimited shore excursions
- Gratuities included on-board
- Pre- or post-cruise hotel stays and land programmes on selected sailings
- 24-hour room service
A trailblazer in the exclusive world of all-suite, all-balcony ships, Seven Seas Voyager exceeds even the loftiest expectations for luxury. Considering her size, the amenities are surprisingly plentiful and include four main dining venues where you can dine wherever, whenever and with whomever you choose. With 447 international crew members attending to a maximum of but 700 guests, personal service is exceedingly indulgent throughout.
Best suited to mature passengers, seeking an ultra-luxury style of cruising. Regent Seven Seas Cruises’s all-inclusive experience gives guests the opportunity to explore the world and learn about different cultures without having to worry about unexpected onboard costs. With their brand promise of ‘Luxury Goes Exploring’, they pride themselves in providing a luxurious experience in all corners of the world.