Silversea Cruise Reviews
On this page you will be able to find a good selection of Silversea cruise reviews, in which you’ll be able to find out everything that you need to know about travelling with the line. If you are interested to know what kind of service you will receive, what there is to do on-board and just how tasty the cuisine really is, then make sure you take a look at what our customers have to say.
The Silversea cruise reviews that we have listed for you offer plenty of genuine accounts of what it’s like to cruise aboard any ship in the fleet. We get many customers asking us so many questions about each cruise line, so we thought it would be extremely helpful for you to see what actual cruisers thought of their time on-board.
If you wanted to add to our Silversea cruise reviews yourself, then feel free to send us your thoughts on your time on-board the ship. Whether the line exceeded your expectations, or you felt that it wasn’t the right one for you, we would love to hear from you. Either way, providing true reviews about your time on-board can help other people decide whether this cruise line would be suited to their taste.
Our specialist Cruise Concierge are true experts when it comes to the world of luxury cruising. They have plenty of experience with every cruise line and have been on many ships in their time. Silversea expert Joe Morrison says:
“Silversea is ideally suited to affluent professionals, many of whom are looking for a true adventure while on holiday. The passengers on-board tend to be from the UK, Europe and the USA and a number of guests are retirees. Silver Shadow and Silver Whisper however attract a younger audience as the ships both offer more space, expanded facilities and bigger public rooms.”
latest cruise line promotions
- Luxurious, all-suite accommodation
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks in a choice of dining venues
- Selected wines and spirits on-board
- In-suite bar replenished with your preferences
- Butler service for every suite
- Almost 1:1 staff to guest ratio
- Complimentary laundrettes
- WiFi included on-board
- A daily programme of activities
- Use of swimming pools, spa, hot tubs, fitness centre and leisure facilities where available
- Entertainment throughout the day and evening
- Shuttle service to and from ports and airport where available
- Return flights and transfers from a choice of UK airports (fly-cruise bookings)
- Expedition activities and on-board expert lectures on expedition sailings
- Gratuities included on-board
- 24-hour room service