Silversea's inaugural ship, Silver Cloud has been the luxury line's flagship since its inception in 1994. Now a breathtaking expedition ship, she is an embodiment of the quality that has defined Silversea for well over a decade, with a stunning roster of features that are sure to delight cruisers.
After a recent renovation in 2017, Silver Cloud has been given a stylish update that has brought this exemplary ship into the current generation of expedition cruising in fine form. Its status as an iconic cruise ship is now complemented by brand new carpet furnishings and fittings, meaning it can stand alongside even the most modern of cruise ships and still look spectacular.
80 percent of the suites feature a veranda, perfect for whale-watching and peering into penguin colonies. With a minuscule number of guests permitted at any one time, the ship has the highest space to guest and crew ratio in expedition cruising.
With destinations further highlighted with expedition experts and guided Zodiac tours, Silver Cloud offers an immersive on-board experience like no other in expedition cruising. See our best deals below for Silver Cloud, and call our Cruise Concierge team today to book your place on-board.
latest cruise line promotions
- Luxurious, all-suite accommodation
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks in a choice of dining venues
- Selected wines and spirits on-board
- In-suite bar replenished with your preferences
- Butler service for every suite
- Almost 1:1 staff to guest ratio
- Complimentary laundrettes
- WiFi included on-board
- A daily programme of activities
- Use of swimming pools, spa, hot tubs, fitness centre and leisure facilities where available
- Entertainment throughout the day and evening
- Shuttle service to and from ports and airport where available
- Return flights and transfers from a choice of UK airports (fly-cruise bookings)
- Expedition activities and on-board expert lectures on expedition sailings
- Gratuities included on-board
- 24-hour room service
With 18-brand new Zodiacs, four superlative restaurants in Antarctica and a pole to pole expedition itinerary, Silver Cloud really does break the ice between expedition and luxury.
After extensive refurbishment, Silver Cloud is the most spacious and comfortable ice class vessel in expedition cruising. Her large suites, her destination itineraries and her unparalleled service make her truly special.
Her four dining options will tantalise your taste buds and as 80% of her suites include a veranda, watching a breaching whale or a few cavorting penguins has never been so personal. Broad sweeping decks with multiple open spaces and a swimming pool complete what is surely the most distinctive expedition ship sailing today.
A limited number of guests in polar waters, mean that Silver Cloud has the highest space to guest and crew to guest ratios in expedition cruising. With her 16 zodiacs, 10 kayaks, possibilities are almost limitless with ship-wide simultaneous explorations. Finally, a team of up to 22 passionate and dedicated expedition experts are always at hand to ensure your voyage is enhanced every step of the way.