The Silver Galapagos is an exotic addition to the Silversea fleet, with a maximum of 100 guests travelling on it at one time. Passengers can be guaranteed that the modern style of this wonderful ship never conflicts with its intimate atmosphere, which is more akin to a boutique hotel than a cruise vessel.
A destination inaccessible to most, allow Silver Galapagos to take you on a journey through these idyllic islands visiting the shores via Zodiac, or snorkelling in the waters to see the magical marine life below. Enjoy exploring one of the most isolated places in the world, with unique wildlife and inspiring views like nothing else seen before.
Everything about the Silver Galapagos embodies adventure, from its unique itinerary and sailing route to the classical and sophisticated interior which has some special highlights thrown in to make it stand out from the crowd. The colourful exterior of the brilliant ship belies a transcendental beauty within ocean view suites, numerous lounges, and a dazzling array of restaurants.
latest cruise line promotions
- Luxurious, all-suite accommodation
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks in a choice of dining venues
- Selected wines and spirits on-board
- In-suite bar replenished with your preferences
- Butler service for every suite
- Almost 1:1 staff to guest ratio
- Complimentary laundrettes
- WiFi included on-board
- A daily programme of activities
- Use of swimming pools, spa, hot tubs, fitness centre and leisure facilities where available
- Entertainment throughout the day and evening
- Shuttle service to and from ports and airport where available
- Return flights and transfers from a choice of UK airports (fly-cruise bookings)
- Expedition activities and on-board expert lectures on expedition sailings
- Gratuities included on-board
- 24-hour room service
A Galápagos expedition cruise, enjoyed aboard Silver Galapagos, brings you to one of the most isolated places in the world to encounter an abundant variety of wildlife species that is incredibly unique and found nowhere else on earth. Lying just off the western coast of South America, the Galápagos archipelago is inaccessible to most, yet this isolation has allowed nature to develop in ways exclusive to the islands. Experience it all with complimentary exploration activities including Zodiac tours, snorkelling, kayaking and nature hikes led by our highly experienced guides certified by the National Park of the Galápagos.