Silver Wind is a perfect example of the standards of excellence that Silversea maintain from their ships. With a lavish interior which never skimps on providing space to its guests, along with an aesthetic which has the makings of a boutique hotel, Silver Wind has been an iconic cruise ship since 1995 and shows no signs of relinquishing its legacy.
Sail through the archipelago of the Caribbean, from Barbados to Puerto Rico, or explore the Mediterranean's many magical ports aboard Silver Wind - home to the timelessly elegant and relaxed cruise ship.
With a far lower maximum occupancy than most other cruise ships, a cruise aboard Silver Wind means being able to experience all the joys of an extensively outfitted vessel, without the bothersome crowds. An intimate atmosphere, coupled with truly dedicated service staff makes journeying aboard this ship an utterly outstanding way to explore the oceans and coastlines of the world.
latest cruise line promotions
- Luxurious, all-suite accommodation
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks in a choice of dining venues
- Selected wines and spirits on-board
- In-suite bar replenished with your preferences
- Butler service for every suite
- Almost 1:1 staff to guest ratio
- Complimentary laundrettes
- WiFi included on-board
- A daily programme of activities
- Use of swimming pools, spa, hot tubs, fitness centre and leisure facilities where available
- Entertainment throughout the day and evening
- Shuttle service to and from ports and airport where available
- Return flights and transfers from a choice of UK airports (fly-cruise bookings)
- Expedition activities and on-board expert lectures on expedition sailings
- Gratuities included on-board
- 24-hour room service
A major upgrade in December 2018 saw Silver Wind looking better than ever. A second refurbishment in summer 2021 will see her benefitting from a strengthened to ice-class hull and will make her one of the most adaptable ships in our fleet. Still timelessly elegant, still luxuriously relaxed, her improved cruising versatility means she is able to whizz from the Polar Regions at the ends of the earth to the iconic ports of the Mediterranean with fluid ease. So whether you want to get up close and personal to penguins in Antarctica or laze on the golden sands of the Caribbean, get ready for a wealth of diverse destination experiences, in traditional Silversea comfort.