Silver Moon boasts key features found on-board her sister-ship, Silver Muse - including her elegant design and innovative facilities.
Guests can also note the ship's Green Star 3 Design, awarded only to the ships which have been designed to minimise air and water pollution. Silver Moon continues Silversea's ethos to welcome 21st-century luxury travel with little environmental impact, while still maintaining the small-ship intimacy and all-suite accommodation guests have come to love.
The ship accommodates 596 passengers, serviced by 411 crew members each of which are able to provide and maintain the hallmarks of the Silversea experience.
latest cruise line promotions
- Luxurious, all-suite accommodation
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks in a choice of dining venues
- Selected wines and spirits on-board
- In-suite bar replenished with your preferences
- Butler service for every suite
- Almost 1:1 staff to guest ratio
- Complimentary laundrettes
- WiFi included on-board
- A daily programme of activities
- Use of swimming pools, spa, hot tubs, fitness centre and leisure facilities where available
- Entertainment throughout the day and evening
- Shuttle service to and from ports and airport where available
- Return flights and transfers from a choice of UK airports (fly-cruise bookings)
- Door-to-door transfers from your home (selected sailings only)
- Expedition activities and on-board expert lectures on expedition sailings
- Gratuities included on-board
- 24-hour room service
Building on the phenomenal success of Silver Muse, Silver Moon – to be delivered August 2020 – will mirror her sister ship and will establish a new era of Silversea. At 40,700 gross tons and with a capacity to accommodate 596 passengers on board, Silver Moon will maintain the small-ship intimacy and spacious all-suite accommodation which are the hallmarks of the Silversea experience. Get ready - a new moon is coming.