Seabourn World Cruise 2022
Pre-register for the incredible 2022 World Cruise from Seabourn - setting sail on the 11th January 2022 for a sensational 145-day itinerary to the furthest reaches of the world.
Los Angeles to Athens | Seabourn Sojourn | 11th January 2022 | 145 Days
Visiting 72 ports of call across 28 countries and featuring 20 overnight stays, the 2022 Extraordinary Horizons itinerary is simply unmissable. Stay longer in the ports of call you love, including Sydney, Ho Chi Minh City and Shanghai and look forward to exclusive events and gifts just for Seabourn's World Cruise guests.
Call to register your interest today - Reach our Cruise Concierge on 0808 202 6105 today.
Experience all-inclusive, world-class cruising, with fine dining and relaxation aplenty. Explore ports of call across the world, from hidden coves to once-in-a-lifetime landscapes and more. A Seabourn World Cruise is simply unforgettable.
ALL full World Cruise guests receive:
- Gala Bon Voyage dinner and overnight hotel stay prior to departure in Los Angeles
- Three exclusive World Cruise events
- An exclusive World Cruise President's event
- Special World Cruise pillow gifts
Book by 31st May 2021 and also receive:
- Roundtrip Business Class Air
- Private door-to-door transfers between home and airport
- Personal Valet® luggage shipping service between home and ship in Los Angeles and Athens (Piraeus)
- Ocean View & Veranda Suites: $4,000 Shipboard Credit per Suite ($2,000 Shipboard Credit per person)
- Penthouse & Premium Suites: $6,000 Shipboard Credit per Suite ($3,000 Shipboard Credit per person)
- Unlimited Internet Package
- Unlimited laundry, dry cleaning and pressing board
- 3% Early Bonus Savings (pay in full discount