SixStarCruises Sales Concierge
We have office and home-based positions currently available, if applying for the home-based role, you will need an office set up at home in order to be successful in your application. Here at World Travel Holdings (UK) we hire the best people who have a true passion for Travel. How would you like to be paid to spend time discussing stunning cruise ships, exotic destinations and helping people to fulfil their dreams?
Every customer is unique – therefore we provide a tailored, friendly and professional service with the customer firmly at the heart of what we do.
As a travel partner and Cruise Sales Concierge, WE DELIVER A REMARKABLE EXPERIENCE to our customers time and time again. Our customer loyalty, impressive portfolio of travel brands, along with our expert sales concierges has led us to be an award-winning travel company and an excellent place to work!
SixStarCruises Sales Conciege - Role and Responsibilities
- Deliver unique customer service through the following:
- Passion - ability to bring vigour, energy, and excitement to all of our customer interactions
- Reliability - demonstrate competence and capability to ensure customers’ needs are met promptly and accurately.
- Empathy - fully understand the needs of each customer, through listening and building rapport.
- Genuine - be straight talking, ensuring our customers know everything they need to know, whilst keeping it in simple terms.
- Proactive - take the workload off our customers shoulders and let them focus on enjoying the cruise
- Constantly build cruise knowledge base, taking responsibility for self-development through on-going training, development and research
- Manage portfolio of customers through:
- Acquisition of new customers
- Retention of existing customers
- Maintenance and updating of customer data and records
- Live up to the Sixstar brand values, bringing them to life in everything that you do on a day-by-day basis
- Deliver on agreed customer and sales targets (see KPI’s)
- Contribute with enthusiasm to the ongoing development of the business, working individually and collectively to achieve mutual success for our customers, people and our partners
- Deliver Exceptional as Standard Customer Service through solving customer issues when dealing with After Sales calls.
To Be Successful In This Role
- Motivation and ability to deliver outstanding and unique customer experiences
- Proven track record of excellent customer service skills and background preferred
- Experience of working in a target driven environment preferred
- Minimum of 12 months call centre, shop or home-working sales experience, ideally in a travel environment preferred
- Demonstrate ability to develop effective working relationships with members of the team
- Display initiative and think creatively of new ways to generate customer leads
- Take ownership of own personal development to build on product knowledge e.g. - understanding the current marketing campaigns to maximise customer sales opportunities
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal – our customers need to respect our people
- Passionate about cruises and dedicated to providing customers with the very best in 1 to 1 personal service
- Experience using cruise line booking engines an advantage (not essential)
- Tenacity and perseverance in order to maximise lead management effectiveness
What We Can Offer
- Competitive salary and excellent monthly commission scheme - OTE 30k+
- Amazing incentives to win cruise trips to a variety of destinations
- Holiday discounts for them and their friends and family
- Attendance bonus paid at Christmas
- Attend cruise ships around the globe for educational visits
- Career progression and ongoing training and development
- Fantastic company parties to celebrate our successes (Summer and Christmas party each year)
- Company contributed pension
- 28 Days annual leave
- Concession towards a cruise holiday for each full year of employment (up to £1000!)
What You Must Have
- Experience in Cruise sales
- Experience within the TRAVEL INDUSTRY
- Ability to deliver on WTH (UK) values
To apply please email your CV and covering letter to [email protected]