With its unmatched sense of style, elegance and grace, Seabourn offers a sophisticated and luxurious journey like no other. From acclaimed culinary delights served in a choice of five dining venues, to the collection of exotic treatments offered in the on-board spa, you will encounter service and luxury that is, quite simply, outstanding.
Sail with Seabourn
Consistently named as the 'Best Small Ship Cruise Line' in the world by the Condé Nast Readers’ Choice Awards, Seabourn cruises offer the intimate feel of yacht sailing. Each and every highly trained and attentive crew member will not only get to know you by name but will also learn your personal preferences to offer a truly unforgettable experience.
The Seabourn difference
The signature ‘Seabourn Difference’ is why so many people choose this ultra-luxury cruise line time and time again. Beginning with the intimate ships with no more than 300 suites, you can experience unique itineraries as they slip into obscure and remote ports of call, which so many of the larger vessels cannot reach. Next is the incredible personalised service which is inevitable on any ship in the fleet. The crew truly make an effort to ensure each guest enjoys their holiday to the fullest and tipping is neither required nor expected. The spacious, all-suite accommodations with sweeping ocean views are all part of the on-board experience and complimentary gourmet dining with free-flowing wine only adds to the experience.
The fleet consists of Seabourn Odyssey, Seabourn Sojourn, Seabourn Quest, Seabourn Encore, Seabourn Ovation and the all-new expedition ship, Seabourn Venture. Each features modern design elements and innovations in keeping with Seabourn's reputation for understated elegance. Offering a uniquely personal feel and a thoroughly relaxed ambience, they are the perfect vessels in which to explore the world's oceans in utmost luxury and sophistication.
This incredible cruise line visits over 220 ports in 66 countries on five continents throughout Europe, the Far East, South and Central America and the Caribbean, giving you plenty of choice when it comes to itineraries and destinations. Seabourn even provides a wealth of exclusive, once-in-a-lifetime shore excursions to enjoy, each offering unforgettable and immersive experiences in port.
If you have a passion for food, wine or art, then Seabourn can offer the perfect voyage to spark your interest, with a range of unique themed cruises, based around a wonderful UNESCO partnership, Seabourn Conversations and special food and wine experiences.
latest cruise line promotions
- Luxurious, all-suite accommodation
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks in a choice of dining venues
- Selected wines and spirits on-board
- In-suite bar replenished with your preferences
- Personal Suite Stewardess
- Almost 1:1 staff to guest ratio
- Complimentary laundry where applicable
- A daily programme of activities
- Marina and complimentary watersports, Caviar in the Surf beach barbeques
- Use of swimming pools, spa, hot tubs, fitness centre and leisure facilities where available
- Entertainment throughout the day and evening
- Shuttle service to and from ports and airport where available
- Return flights and transfers from a choice of UK airports (fly-cruise bookings)
- Gratuities are neither required, nor expected
- Seabourn Conversations with visionary experts
- 24-hour room service