Oceania Nautica is a perfect example of the elegance and style of the Oceania fleet. The ship’s crew take particular pride in providing exceptional personal service on every voyage, creating unforgettable luxury cruise experiences.
Re-inspired to classic elegance
Natucia was one of four ships which underwent the multi-million-dollar Oceania NEXT refurbishment whereby she now has renewed dining venues, dishes and staterooms as well as many upgraded additions to the bathrooms, furnishings and soothing colour schemes.
The ship boasts a classic sense of style, including teak decks and verandas with custom stone and tile work. Guest accommodations are also beautifully decorated, ranging from Inside Staterooms right up to luxurious Vista Suites. Expect world-class dining, exceptional service and stand-out ship entertainment too – it's all part of the Oceania cruise experience.
latest cruise line promotions
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks in a choice of dining venues
- Unlimited soft drinks, bottled water and selected hot drinks
- Complimentary in-suite bar in selected suites
- Butler service in Penthouse Suites and above
- 1:1.6 staff to guest ratio
- WiFi included on-board
- A daily programme of activities
- Use of swimming pools, spa, hot tubs, fitness centre and leisure facilities where available
- Entertainment throughout the day and evening
- Shuttle service to and from ports and airport where available
- Return flights and transfers from a choice of UK airports (fly-cruise bookings)
- 24-hour room service
The acclaimed Nautica has undergone a multimillion-dollar transformation to create a virtually new ship that is both sleek and elegantly charming. Her decks are resplendent in the finest teak, custom stone and tile work, and her lounges, suites and staterooms boast luxurious, neo-classical furnishings. Nautica offers every luxury you may expect on board one of Oceania's stylish ships. She features four unique, open-seating restaurants, a world-class fitness centre and spa, eight lounges and bars, a casino and 342 lavish suites and luxurious staterooms, nearly 70% of which feature private verandas. With just 684 guests to pamper, their 400 professionally trained European staff ensure you will wait for nothing.