As the flagship of the Oceania Cruises fleet, Oceania Regatta boasts a series of stunning and elegant decks, with beautiful décor throughout to reflect the exquisite standards synonymous with Oceania Cruises. The ship is a splendid example of beautiful design both inside and out and, although she holds up to 684 passengers per voyage, the ship still retains an intimate and social ambience.
Re-inspiration of classic elegance
Oceania Regatta has undergone an inspirational transformation in 2019, from her staterooms to the dining venues and dishes, all part of the Oceania NEXT revitalisation. Regatta contains a range of elegant suites and staterooms, each of which boasts interior design, luxurious furnishings and a selection of fantastic features. Guests will also find an incredible variety of leisure facilities and entertainment options to make sure that everyone onboard gets the most out of their time on-board.
latest cruise line promotions
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks in a choice of dining venues
- Unlimited soft drinks, bottled water and selected hot drinks
- Complimentary in-suite bar in selected suites
- Butler service in Penthouse Suites and above
- 1:1.6 staff to guest ratio
- WiFi included on-board
- A daily programme of activities
- Use of swimming pools, spa, hot tubs, fitness centre and leisure facilities where available
- Entertainment throughout the day and evening
- Shuttle service to and from ports and airport where available
- Return flights included from a choice of UK airports (fly cruise bookings only)
- 24-hour room service
Sleek and elegantly charming, Regatta is the flagship of the Oceania Cruises fleet. Her decks are resplendent in the finest teak, custom stone and tile work, and her lounges, suites and staterooms boast luxurious, neo-classical furnishings. Regatta offers every luxury you may expect on board one of our stylish ships. She features four unique, open-seating restaurants, the Aquamar Spa + Vitality Center, eight lounges and bars, a casino and 342 lavish suites and luxurious staterooms, nearly 70% of which feature private verandas. With just 684 guests to pamper, our 400 professionally trained European staff ensure you will wait for nothing.