Silver Origin is Silversea's most elegant ship to ever sail in the Galapagos. As the first-ever destination-specific ship built by Silversea, she reaches the height of experiential travel as she explores the islands of the Galapagos in the ultimate comfort and style.
Featuring a team of Ecuadorian national expert guides, the highest crew-to-guest ratio, eight Zodiacs, seamless hybrid spaces, and all-suite accommodations - the ship is one of a kind for extraordinary voyages.
The ship features innovative spaces, some of which have never been seen before aboard a Silversea ship. These include Basecamp: a destination hub featuring exploration tools, and the Stargazing Platform: where you can enjoy uninterrupted views of the Galapagos shoreline.
Look forward to enjoying butler service, sophisticated interiors, interactive new spaces Ecuadorian-inspired cuisine and more with this stunning new addition to the Silversea fleet.
latest cruise line promotions
- Luxurious, all-suite accommodation
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks in a choice of dining venues
- Selected wines and spirits on-board
- In-suite bar replenished with your preferences
- Butler service for every suite
- Almost 1:1 staff to guest ratio
- Complimentary laundrettes
- WiFi included on-board
- A daily programme of activities
- Use of swimming pools, spa, hot tubs, fitness centre and leisure facilities where available
- Entertainment throughout the day and evening
- Shuttle service to and from ports and airport where available
- Return flights and transfers from a choice of UK airports (fly-cruise bookings)
- Expedition activities and on-board expert lectures on expedition sailings
- Gratuities included on-board
- 24-hour room service
ANNOUNCING SILVER ORIGIN
Arriving summer 2020. The most elegant ship ever to sail the Galapagos.
The first destination specific ship built by Silversea, Silver Origin is the height of experiential travel in the Galapagos. Never before have the islands been so superbly presented: a team of Ecuadorian national expert guides, the highest crew-to-guest ratio in the Galapagos, 8 Zodiacs, seamless hybrid spaces that offer an extraordinary voyage – for extraordinary people. All-suite accommodation, Horizon Balconies, butler service, sophisticated interiors, interactive basecamp, Ecuadorian inspired cuisine … no aspect of Silver Origin has been left to chance. The most environmentally conscious ship we have ever built, take a vertical leap and transform your idea of travel with Silver Origin.