What makes expedition cruises different?
Luxury expedition cruises are made for curious travellers who are craving the voyage that will finally cure their wanderlust. Sailing in the wake of great explorers, you will explore the world like never before; visiting remote regions, immersing yourself in unique cultures and experiencing things regular cruisers can only dream of.
Where can you sail on luxury expedition cruises?
Meet your expedition cruise ships
- Silver Discoverer - offering culturally-rich itineraries in the South Pacific
- Silver Galapagos - transporting you to islands dominated by bizarre wildlife
- Silver Explorer - an Arctic and Antarctic cruise ship with a strengthened hull
- Silver Cloud - spectacular Polar expedition cruises for just 200 - 254 guests
- Silver Origin - true luxury is personified on-board as you explore the Galapagos
- Seabourn Venture - step aboard the first-ever expedition ship for Seabourn
- Celebrity Flora - escape in indulgence in the Galapagos with Celebrity
What can you expect from luxury expedition cruises?
Sumptuous staterooms, delectable dining and luxurious spa facilities are paired with on-board lectures from biologists, historians and photographers. On an expedition cruise, your every indulgent and intellectual whim catered for.
As for the vessels themselves, these are designed to slice through ice and sail as close as possible to the shore. Expedition ships are unique, intimate and truly indulgent. Expertly designed to transport you to tranquil lagoons, breath-taking coral reefs and frozen wildernesses that simply can't be reached on land.
Are you longing to sail alongside towering icebergs that have been sculpted by the wind, watch polar bears patrolling a stark landscape or see evolution in action? It is time to immerse yourself in new cultures, landscapes and habitats. Choose your bucket list destination and prepare for the ultimate luxury cruising experience.