Crystal Cruises have recently announced that an all-new experience is to debut on-board Crystal Serenity following her dry dock on 10th November.
The Stardust Supper Club offers guests a culinary experience like never before when sailing on-board Crystal Serenity, featuring a four-course menu alongside performances from the Show Band and guest vocalists.
The Club combines the glamorous scene for which Crystal is known for, with highlights of the exclusive clubs from the Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin era. Guests on-board Crystal Serenity after her dry dock can look forward to enjoying their seats in the Supper Club on the first and final Black Tie Option evenings of their voyage, providing they are of eight days or more.
Toni Neumeister, Crystal’s Senior Vice President of hotel operations said:
“The Stardust Supper Club highlights the music and vibe of the exclusive clubs of the Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin heyday, and perfectly complements the elegance of a formal evening aboard Crystal ships.
“In keeping with our commitment to offer guests choices to make the Crystal Experience their own, this new dining and entertainment experience is an intimate alternative to the grand occasions found in the Crystal Dining Room, which will be transformed into Waterside during the redesign.”
The menu comprises four courses of selected Waterside favourites, which are enjoyed with performances. In between these, music will play non-stop and the ship’s Ballroom Dance Quartet will also make an appearance for a few spotlight dances during dessert and the coffee service, offering guests the chance to take to the floor.
The Stardust Supper Club can accommodate up to 108 guests per evening, with reservations able to be booked from embarkation. Seating is at 6.30pm, offering plenty of time to enjoy your time in the Club before heading to the ship’s 9.15pm production show in the Galaxy Lounge!
Following her dry dock, Crystal Serenity will sail from Lisbon to Fort Lauderdale for her first voyage. Her transformation is to elevate on-board experience and expand the spaces including accommodation, dining options, technological advancements and public spaces.
Additional Crystal Serenity features
As well as the addition of the Stardust Supper Club, the Stardust Club will also undergo a stunning transformation including a new dance floor, lighting and an overall refreshed decor to continue being a long-favoured hub for dancing, drinks and enrichment speakers.
The entertainment team have also added a whole new Broadway show called Crystal on Broadway, featuring songs from hit musicals including Rent, Something Rotten! and West Side Story.
The award-winning ship will also feature new dining options, including the debut of open-seating venues where guests can dine where, when and with whom they choose. There will be a range of new venues offering a refreshing selection of globally-inspired cuisine with stunning decor, these include:
- Waterside – the main dining venue, replacing the Crystal Dining Room, Waterside will be offering chic elegance and international classics
- The Marketplace and Churrascaria – replacing the Lido Cafe as an open kitchen concept with buffet-style breakfast and lunch as The Marketplace and transforming into a Brazilian-style BBQ in the evenings as Churrascaria
- Silk Kitchen & Bar – in the venue which was previously Tastes, this will be an Asian-inspired venue serving traditional Chinese fare in an elegant al fresco atmosphere
- Umi Uma – rebranding Silk Road & The Sushi Bar, Umi Uma will continue to serve Japanese-Peruvian specialities of Master Chef Nobu Matsuhisa – remaining to be one of the only Nobu restaurants at sea!
- Prego – A speciality restaurant continuing to serve Italian specialities within an authentic atmosphere
There will also be a number of refurbished public spaces, including the following:
- Palm Court – perfect for gatherings, this space has been reimagined with an intimate atmosphere featuring a new stage which has been relocated to an in-the-round concept and a new, modernised bar
- Pulse and the Resorts World Casino at Sea – these have both been updated with new modern and warm-toned carpets and furnishings
Accommodation has also been addressed on-board, with 36 new Seabreeze Penthouses and two Seabreeze Penthouse Suites added on to deck 10. These have replaced the former Deluxe Staterooms with Verandah, though they will still continue to offer the same personal butler service, walk-in closets, spa-like bathrooms and spacious square footage. The new accommodations include customised, contemporary design and decor, with gem-coloured velvets and marble details, as well as unique entries and in-room speciality dining.
The addition of these new accommodations, means that the ship’s capacity has reduced from 1,070 to 980 guests, though the number of crew on-board remains the same.
There’s something for all to enjoy on-board this refreshed Crystal ship, and we can’t wait to see her set sail once more on the 10th November!
Have you booked on-board? Would you like to attend the Stardust Supper Club? Let us know in the comments below!