With 2019 fast approaching, some cruise lines are already thinking further ahead. Oceania Cruises are set to launch their Europe & The Americas 2020 Collection, featuring plenty of incredible country-immersive journeys.
Take a look at the cruise line’s video below for a sneak peek!
Europe & The Americas 2020 Collection
The Collection offers an attractive array of voyages, all of which will be on offer to book for yourselves from 17th October.
Sailing to more than 400 ports across Europe and the Americas, these itineraries will be sensational, offering you the chance to experience more adventures and fascinating destinations than ever before.
Prepare to explore the wine countries of Europe; the history of the Baltics; Alaska’s majesty; and the Canadian Maritimes for the ultimate exploratory sailing aboard one of the cruise line’s six elegant ships.
- Seven voyages to the wine countries of western Europe all of which include an overnight stay in Bordeaux
- Four n-fly voyages from Southampton, including free parking!
- Ten sailings to Turkey with ports including Istanbul, Ephesus and Antalya
- Three voyages aboard Sirena, Riviera and Nautica where guests can visit the Holy Lands of Jerusalem, Haifa and Ashdod
- More Alaskan voyages aboard Regatta with sailings ranging from ten to 14-day cruises
- Two new voyages aboard Insignia which include Iceland – New York – Reykjavik and Reykjavik – Southampton
With over 80 new itineraries just waiting for you to reconnect with the world, there’s plenty for you to take your pick from if you’re considering a 2020 sailing with Oceania Cruises.
Fully refreshed fleet
2020 will be the first year which Oceania Cruises can offer its fully refreshed fleet following the OceaniaNEXT re-imagination. Regatta, Insignia, Nautica and Sirena will have undergone a $100 million transformation, while Marina and Riviera will have been enhanced to provide the ultimate Oceania Cruises experience.
Have you sailed with Oceania Cruises before? Where would you like to sail in 2020? Let us know in the comments below.