For the first time in six years, Seabourn have announced a world cruise for 2020.
The cruise is aptly named ‘Extraordinary Destinations’, visiting 36 countries across five continents over the course of 146 days.
The cruise will set sail on 4 January 2020, beginning in Miami aboard the Seabourn Sojourn. The itinerary includes port stops in Aruba, Cape Verde, Madagascar and the Seychelles, with each port of call offering the ultimate luxury in experience and service.
The world cruise will be 146 days, during which you visit 62 ports, 36 countries and five continents. Guests on-board will enjoy 77 ports days alongside 69 days at sea and 16 overnights.
Ultimate service on-board Seabourn
Full-world cruise guests can enjoy the unrivalled service when sailing on-board Seabourn, with complimentary amenities including:
- Round-trip Business Class air
- $2,000 shipboard credit per person
- Unlimited Wi-Fi
- Private car transfers door-to-door from your home
- Personal valet luggage shipping service between home and ship in Miami and San Francisco
- Unlimited laundry and dry cleaning on-board
- Gala Bon Voyage dinner and overnight hotel stay prior to departure in Miami
- Exclusive World Cruise events
- Special World Cruise pillow gifts
Pre-register your interest on a world cruise with Seabourn
Guests can pre-register their interest and put down deposits for the fantastic sailing, with the cruise itself due to go on sale 16 July 2018.
This phenomenal sailing is not to be missed, with four equator crossings and three date line crossings – this expansive adventure is perfect for relaxing in utter bliss and sailing to unforgettable destinations.
Pre-register your interest to ensure you don’t miss out on securing your place on-board this once-in-a-lifetime sailing!