Seabourn has unveiled its private jet service, Seabourn Private Air. The service is for those who prefer the luxury and convenience of private jet travel, offering exclusive transportation between ports of call.
Using a global network of operators, Seabourn Private Air can accommodate groups of any size. Light charter jets carry between 5-8 passengers, mid-size jets are sized for 7-8 passengers and heavy private jets carry 9-16 passengers.
Chris Austin, Seabourn’s Vice President of Global Marketing & Sales, said:
“Time in an incredible luxury and as an ultra-luxury travel operator for three decades, we are always seeking new ways to enhance our guest experience. Seabourn Private Air will provide a world of comforts and conveniences for Seabourn guests en route to or from their cruise of a lifetime.”
The service maintains the same pricing standards as seen on-board Seabourn ships, offering up front, comprehensive pricing (though private air fares are separate from the cruise fare). Guests also pay for the aircraft, rather than the seat, so the more passengers on-board the lower the cost per person.
Amenities and services guests can expect with Seabourn Private Air include:
- Access to thousands of airports, large and small, that serve private aviation, as well as to most major international airports
- Wi-Fi internet capability
- Personal Valet luggage service
- Seabourn-standard catering options
- Seabourn-brand food and beverages on every flight, including Regiis Ova caviar, K+M Chocolates, Montaudon champagne, and a range of complementary spirits
- Amenities by Seabourn’s signature fragrance partner, Molton Brown
- Complimentary transfers to-and-from home to the nearest airport and onward to Seabourn’s cruise port*
- Cabin attendants, required on some aircraft, or available upon request** if not required by aircraft
- Next port protection up to 1,000 miles from the original destination
Every aircraft offered through the Seabourn Private Air service will include the same standards of service as expected with Seabourn standards.
What a way to start and end a cruise! Would you love to fly in your own private jet? Have you sailed with Seabourn before? Let us know in the comments below!
*Mileage limitations apply. **For an additional charge