Silversea is a luxury cruise pioneer. As well as launching a unique expedition cruise offering and continually producing game-changing vessels, this fabulous cruise line is dedicated to bringing its destinations to life before you even embark on your voyage.
Now, Silversea has designed an even more exclusive programme of luxury cruises that is set to launch in 2018.
Introducing: the Couture Collection
The Couture Collection is an exclusive set of ocean and land adventures that have been created specifically for the most discerning travellers. Silversea’s own ‘experience architects’ have custom-crafted each element of the nine inaugural packages down to the smallest details.
Lasting between five to 11 days, the nine pre and post-cruise luxury land programmes offer authentic and immersive travel experiences in some of the most untouched regions on the planet. Uncover hidden treasures and unchartered territories in remote destinations brimming with authentic beauty:
- Rwanda & The Serengeti: Come face to face with mountain gorillas.
- White Desert & The South Pole: Stand next to the South Pole marker.
- Namibia & Rovos Rail: Experience a landscape glowing with shades of orange, pink, red, ochre and purple.
- Rajasthan, India: Search for tigers in Ranthambore National Park.
- Outback Australia: Trek Martian landscapes and lush forests.
- Iceland: Discover fire, ice and the power of nature.
- Tibet: Lose yourself in spiritual retreats and soul-stirring beauty.
- Mongolia: Immerse your senses in thundering horse hooves, swooping Golden Eagles and vast blue skies.
- Bolivia: Turn everything you thought you knew about Latin America on its head.
Prepare for even more voyages of discovery
Silversea’s Couture Collection won’t stop at the adventures featured above. The cruise line itself has stated that ‘the Couture Collection will never stop’, with a stunning Arctic experience soon to join the journeys currently on offer.
Would you like to visit the highest and largest salt lake in the world, spend two days in the Great Indian Desert or embark on a two-day trek in search of mountain gorillas? Call our Cruise Concierge team on 0207 980 2845 to book your once-in-a-lifetime Couture Collection exploration.