Regent Seven Seas Cruises is known for offering some of the highest crew-per-guest ratios in the cruising industry. On-board any one of the luxurious ships in the fleet you can expect the most attentive and thoughtful service as you enjoy a cruise holiday as it’s meant to be. Dining is a true delight and each restaurant offers an open-seated policy so you can dine whenever, wherever and with whomever you like.
You can expect outstanding dining venues, sophisticated entertainment offerings and enriching daily activities on the Regent Seven Seas ships. On-board, you’ll be able to find comfortably-appointed and spacious accommodation in which you’ll find such amenities as Egyptian cotton linens, a luxurious bathroom, flat-screen television and an iPod music system.
From the welcoming atmosphere to the incredible activities, there’s a little something for everyone on Regent Seven Seas vessels, whether you choose to travel aboard the Mariner, Navigator or Voyager. Each lavish ship has been enhanced with every luxury you could imagine with incredible staterooms, public rooms and entertainment venues all part of the experience.
With Regent Seven Seas Cruises, you can be certain of an all-inclusive experience with complimentary drinks throughout your cruise, complimentary gourmet cuisine, as well as complimentary activities and entertainment. Not only that, but the line is the only one to offer unlimited complimentary shore excursions, so when you book a cruise with Regent, you can be sure that you’re paying for the complete experience.
Seven Seas Mariner
This incredible all-balcony ship is always a popular choice, as it offers plenty in the way of space and facilities to every guest. On-board the Seven Seas Mariner, you’ll be able to find gourmet restaurants and enjoy classical concerts and a range of sports facilities. A library and a spa help to ensure that your time afloat is no less than perfect.
Some of the highlights aboard this ship include:
- Coffee Connection - a sophisticated venue offering coffees, delicious sandwiches and cheeses
- Prime 7 - an incredible steakhouse venue providing succulent steak
- A pool deck offering a large heated pool, two whirlpools and table tennis
Seven Seas Navigator
Sophistication and elegance is what you can expect from a cruise aboard the Seven Seas Navigator. She offers a wealth of public lounges, incredible dining venues and enriching daily activities for you to enjoy and sails to an array of must-see destinations all over the world.
Highlights on this ship:
- Setti Mari at La Veranda is a casual dining experience offering Italian specialities
- Canyon Ranch SpaClub offering spa treatments, massages, aromatherapy and much, much more
- Connoisseur Club is an elegant hideaway with leather armchairs and a country-club atmosphere
Seven Seas Voyager
The Seven Seas Voyager offers eight decks of luxurious facilities, stylish bars and lounges and a host of daily activities. She caters for just 700 passengers, so you can be sure of an intimate and personalised service from the moment that you step aboard.
Highlights on this ship include:
- Casino with plenty of machines and poker tables
- Compass Rose - the perfect place for breakfast, lunch and dinner with a European-inspired menu
- Signatures - offering French cuisine in a boutique restaurant
Seven Seas Explorer
Regent Seven Seas’ newest and largest ship known most luxurious ship launched in 2016. Catering to 738 guests, she will boast opulent all-suite accommodation and offer all her privileged guests a premium of space, optimum privacy and a range of incredible features and facilities.
Highlights on this ship include:
- An incredible two-story theatre and nine-deck atrium
- All-suite, all-balcony accommodation
- Three on-board shopping boutiques