Oceania Cruises offers a destination-intensive luxury cruising experience with a focus on food and personalised service. Each stunning vessel is akin to a luxury floating hotel offering the Finest Cuisine at SeaTM and signature outstanding service.
The Finest Cuisine at SeaTM
Oceania Cruises’ team of culinary experts have embarked on a quest to source, prepare and serve the finest food from around the world. Legendary Master Chef Jacques Pepin and his team expert chefs see food as an art form, performing feats of culinary magic to create unforgettable dishes. With Oceania Cruises, you’ll find no dining surcharges regardless of which on-board restaurant you choose to dine in. Open seating without set dining times allows you the flexibility to dine when you are ready and sit with whomever you choose.
Four of Oceania Cruises’ ships are currently undergoing complete redesigns to the extent that they will be virtually brand new. This exciting programme of transformation will see every surface of every suite and stateroom renewed entirely, whilst each of the public areas will benefit from fresh new furnishings in soft sea and sky tones, engaging works of art and new lighting features.
Enjoy cruising in intimate surroundings
Oceania Cruises’ small to medium-sized ships cater to just 684 or 1250 guests. Due to their small size, these boutique vessels can visit smaller ports which are inaccessible to larger ships. On-board, you’ll never have to queue for anything, there are no crowds and dedicated staff are on-hand to cater to your every whim, offering personalised service and remembering your individual preferences. In the restaurants, each dish is specially created just for you.
latest cruise line promotions
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks in a choice of dining venues
- Unlimited soft drinks, bottled water and selected hot drinks
- Complimentary in-suite bar in selected suites
- Butler service in Penthouse Suites and above
- 1:1.6 staff to guest ratio
- WiFi included on-board
- A daily programme of activities
- Use of swimming pools, spa, hot tubs, fitness centre and leisure facilities where available
- Entertainment throughout the day and evening
- Shuttle service to and from ports and airport where available
- Return flights included from a choice of UK airports (fly cruise bookings only)
- 24-hour room service