Silversea has been the cruise industry's leading ultra-luxury cruise line for over 25 years. Launched in 1994, Silversea has taken almost half a million guests onboard its specially designed, intimate vessels. Its distinctive European style reflects the line's true Italian heritage and this is evident in every detail, from the sublime all-suite accommodation and uncompromising service levels to the exquisite gourmet dining and a carefree all-inclusive philosophy.
The fleet features ten cruise ships, split between six standard ships and four expedition ships. These are purpose-built for the ultra-luxury market and have established Silversea Cruises as the ideal cruise line to offer standards of service which you cannot find elsewhere.
Of the expedition ships, there are four vessels - Silver Galapagos, Silver Cloud, Silver Explorer and the new ship Silver Origin. These incredible vessels journey to some of the world’s most far-flung and remote destinations, while still maintaining high levels of luxury and service unrivalled on any other expedition cruise.
There are a wealth of options when it comes to daily activities on-board Silversea. Whether it’s a delightful cup of afternoon tea, a matinee of movies, a dance class or culinary demonstration, a game of bingo, shuffleboard or even table tennis, there is a little something to suit every taste.
After dinner, guests will be invited to enjoy a treasure trove of lounges, bars and entertainment venues around the ship, before retreating back to their sumptuous suite, offering a haven of amenities for the perfect night’s sleep. You can also take this time to catch up on emails or share photos of your Silversea experience with the cruise line's addition of unlimited free Wi-Fi for all guests - perfect for keeping in touch!
Discover the unknown with Silversea’s destination programme, which includes a host of imaginative itineraries as well as a wealth of exciting expeditions. Visit all seven continents, over 80 countries, and more than 300 distinct destinations. Just some of the amazing locations you can call upon include the Mediterranean with its many cultural wonders, the awe-inspiring fjords of Northern Europe, the sun-drenched Caribbean, South America with its vibrant cultures and Alaska, with its wealth of natural breathtaking wonders.
latest cruise line promotions
- Luxurious, all-suite accommodation
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks in a choice of dining venues
- Selected wines and spirits on-board
- In-suite bar replenished with your preferences
- Butler service for every suite
- Almost 1:1 staff to guest ratio
- Complimentary laundrettes
- WiFi included on-board
- A daily programme of activities
- Use of swimming pools, spa, hot tubs, fitness centre and leisure facilities where available
- Entertainment throughout the day and evening
- Shuttle service to and from ports and airport where available
- Return flights and transfers from a choice of UK airports (fly-cruise bookings)
- Door-to-door transfers from your home (selected sailings only)
- Expedition activities and on-board expert lectures on expedition sailings
- Gratuities included on-board
- 24-hour room service