Azamara Pursuit Deck Plans
As a small luxury cruise ship, Azamara Pursuit is much easier to navigate than larger vessels (and much more intimate). That said, there is no harm in taking a look around the decks before you step on-board.
The Azamara Pursuit deck plans, below, will help you plan your time on-board before you depart. Find out where your suite or stateroom is located in relation to the ships most exciting venues, discover which decks contain the restaurants you are most looking forward to sampling, and find venues you may not even have realised are on-board.
latest cruise line promotions
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks in a choice of dining venues
- Selected spirits, beers and wines, water, soft drinks, and hot drinks
- Complimentary in-room spirits
- Butler service in all suites
- Self-service laundry
- A daily programme of activities
- Use of swimming pools, spa, hot tubs, fitness centre and leisure facilities where available
- Entertainment throughout the day and evening
- Shuttle service to and from ports and airport where available
- Return flights and transfers from a choice of UK airports (fly-cruise bookings)
- A complimentary AzAmazing Evening excursion (selected sailngs)
- Gratuities included on-board
- Additional amenities for Suite guests
- 24-hour room service
- Invite to Azamara's White Night party and buffet
We’re opening the door to maiden ports, new itineraries, and unforgettable, unique experiences with Azamara Pursuit. Plus, we’re returning to several destinations with more immersive experiences than ever before. Like our sister ships, Azamara Pursuit offers some of the most extraordinary adventures on Earth, to places you’ve always dreamed of. Or only just heard about.
Totally new-to-Azamara Club Cruises destinations include Antofagasta (Chile), Lima (Peru), and the Beagle Channel—and those are just some of our South American maiden destinations. Not only will we take you to 15 new ports and a whole host of bucket-list locales, but we also stay longer in each one, so you have more time to experience the world’s many wonders.