Azamara Journey Itineraries
Azamara Pursuit’s itineraries are voyages of fascination and discovery. The ship’s inaugural voyage will cruise from Barcelona to Southampton, calling at Valencia, Lisbon and more along the way. The stunning ship will also sail a round-trip from Southampton to the land of fire and ice: Iceland. Visit quaint Seyðisfjörður and eclectic Reykjavik on a truly unforgettable voyage.
Azamara Pursuit will also cruise the Mediterranean, calling at ports in Greece, before embarking on once-in-a-lifetime sailings to South America and Antarctica, including a cruise to Rio de Janeiro for the New Year.
Find your perfect itinerary below.
latest cruise line promotions
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks in a choice of dining venues
- Selected spirits, beers and wines, water, soft drinks, and hot drinks
- Complimentary in-room spirits
- Butler service in all suites
- Self-service laundry
- A daily programme of activities
- Use of swimming pools, spa, hot tubs, fitness centre and leisure facilities where available
- Entertainment throughout the day and evening
- Shuttle service to and from ports and airport where available
- Return flights and transfers from a choice of UK airports (fly-cruise bookings)
- A complimentary AzAmazing Evening excursion (selected sailngs)
- Gratuities included on-board
- Additional amenities for Suite guests
- 24-hour room service
- Invite to Azamara's White Night party and buffet
We’re opening the door to maiden ports, new itineraries, and unforgettable, unique experiences with Azamara Pursuit. Plus, we’re returning to several destinations with more immersive experiences than ever before. Like our sister ships, Azamara Pursuit offers some of the most extraordinary adventures on Earth, to places you’ve always dreamed of. Or only just heard about.
Totally new-to-Azamara Club Cruises destinations include Antofagasta (Chile), Lima (Peru), and the Beagle Channel—and those are just some of our South American maiden destinations. Not only will we take you to 15 new ports and a whole host of bucket-list locales, but we also stay longer in each one, so you have more time to experience the world’s many wonders.