Celebrity Flora joined the Celebrity Cruises fleet in 2019 as the first ship of its kind to be designed and built specifically for the Galapagos Islands.
She is set to offer an evolutionary change in the cruising industry with the destination and environment inspiring and influencing on-board facilities such as the luxurious accommodations - incorporating sustainable and natural materials - and the Dynamic Positioning System which enables the ship to stay on station without the use of anchors.
She is innovative and unique - offering guests on-board the ultimate vessel to explore the Galapagos Islands.
latest cruise line promotions
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks in a choice of included dining venues
- Classic Drinks Package including beers, spirits, cocktails, liqueurs and wines by the glass, as well as soft drinks and speciality teas and coffees
- Entertainment throughout the day and evening
- Use of swimming pools, hot tubs, fitness centre and leisure facilities where available
- A daily programme of activities
- Youth programmes for 3-17 year olds
- Return flights included from a choice of UK airports (fly cruise bookings only)
- Complimentary shuttle service from ship to port where available
- Room service from 6am to 11pm
- Port taxes
- Themed events and discos
- Adult-only areas
- WiFi included on-board
- Gratuities included on-board
Celebrity Flora® marks an evolutionary turning point in the approach to ship design by allowing the destination and its environment to inspire and influence every decision made. From the luxurious all-suites accommodations incorporating sustainable, natural materials that complement the destination to the Dynamic Positioning System∘ that enables the ship to stay on station without the use of anchors to help protect the seas, they’ve created a ship that truly differentiates between visiting this incredible corner of the world and experiencing it.
Celebrity Flora® features an innovative outward-facing design that makes the destination the centre of attention. By focusing the direction of spaces outward at every opportunity, they virtually erase the boundaries between ship∘ and destination. Join them onboard the most state-of-the-art ship to ever sail the Galapagos Islands.