With six decks each featuring luxury and innovation, Emerald Azzurra is a fantastic addition to the Adriatic Sea. The yacht explores both the East and West Mediterranean, alongside the Adriatic Coast and the Red Sea for the ultimate way of encountering exciting ports.
The bespoke, custom-built yacht boasts six beautifully appointed decks, including amenities such as infinity pool, marina platform and an impressive collection of suites and staterooms.
Spend time relaxing in the spa at the on-board Wellness Centre, where you can endure a wide selection of indulgent treatments – or even get active with some of the fitness classes. No matter how you choose to spend your time on-board, Emerald Azzurra promises to exceed your yacht cruising expectations.
- Luxury accommodation
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks in a choice of dining venues
- Selected wines, beers and spirits with lunch and dinner
- State-of-the-art coffee machines and tea stations
- WiFi included on-board
- Gratuities included on-board
- All airport taxes and port charges
- A daily programme of activities
- Use of swimming pools, spa, hot tubs, fitness centre and leisure facilities where available
- Entertainment throughout the day and evening
- Return flights and transfers from a choice of UK airports (fly-cruise bookings)
- A range of shore excursions in key ports
- Marina platform to board Zodiac tours
Introducing Emerald Yacht Cruises and our brand-new bespoke super yacht, Emerald Azzurra - set to take you on the adventure of a lifetime as we explore the Mediterranean, the Adriatic Coast and the Red Sea from January 2022.
Our collection of insightful itineraries have been handcrafted by our journey planners, ensuring you are immersed directly into local life at each sensational destination. What’s more, Emerald Azzurra has been custom-designed to allow unique access to fascinating ports and harbours only small yachts are able to reach.
Let us take you on a journey off the beaten track and along timeless trade routes. Discover some of the oldest communities to have ever existed, explore the crystalline waters connecting stunning island groups, and even uncover the mysteries of the Holy Land.
We look forward to welcoming you on board.