Regent Seven Seas Cruises in 2020
A luxury cruise can be the perfect antidote to everyday life. And with Regent Seven Seas Cruises sailing to even more stunning ports in 2020, there is no better way to get away from it all.
2020 deals with Regent
Book a selected 2020 sailing with Regent Seven Seas Cruises and enjoy a range of benefits, such as:
- Exclusive on-board spending money
- FREE one-night hotel stay
- FREE business class flight upgrades
Regent Seven Seas are offering FREE business class flights on selected 2020 European sailings!
Book a Penthouse Suite or above and we'll arrange free business class flights on your European cruise in 2020. Plus, we'll also add a free one-night hotel stay, so that you can relax and enjoy an extra day of your holiday, either before or after your cruise.
What's to come in 2020 for Regent?
Look ahead to 2020 with Regent Seven Seas Cruises and cruise to a variety of destinations aboard some of the world's most luxurious cruise ships. 2020 sees the inaugural sailing of Seven Seas Splendor - the cruise line's newest member of the fleet.
Sail in the Caribbean with Seven Seas Explorer up until February 2020, following which she offers a westward and eastward trans-Panama Canal voyage in March 2020 before returning to Europe in April.
Seven Seas Mariner begins 2020 with a spectacular 131-night world cruise from San Francisco in January - a once-in-a-lifetime, 131-night voyage of discovery to 30 countries, 36 UNESCO World Heritage sites and 66 ports of call.
Meanwhile Seven Seas Voyager visits Asia and the South Pacific until March 2020, featuring maiden ports of call such as Miyazaki (Aburatsu, Japan) and Nelson (New Zealand).
From October 2019 until March 2020, Seven Seas Navigator explores Australasian itineraries, with some maiden ports of call including Isle of Pines (New Caledonia), Philip Island (Australia) and Adamstown (Pitcairn Islands).
Where can you sail in 2020?
Regent Seven Seas' 2020 cruises visit unforgettable destinations that will stay with you forever. Sail to Sydney from Papeete, the vibrant capital of tropical Tahiti, during a stunning South Pacific itinerary rich in natural beauty. Other Australia cruises sail to Bali, Hong Kong and Shanghai: iconic Asian destinations home to fascinating history and unique cultures.
Of course, there are also luxury Caribbean cruises to ports like George Town, Puntarenas and Cabo San Lucas, as well as voyages to San Francisco, Abu Dhabi and more!
What's included with Regent?
Regent Seven Seas is a pioneer in the world of all-inclusive luxury cruises; ensuring its guests want for absolutely nothing. Set sail in 2020 and you can enjoy the following as standard:
- Free flights and transfers
- Free speciality restaurants
- Free unlimited shore excursions
- Free pre-paid tips
- Free unlimited Wi-Fi
- Free business class flights on Penthouse Suites or above for European sailings
Enjoy all-suite accommodation, stunning ocean views, sumptuous decor and fine dining, all on-board some of the world's most exceptional cruise ships.
Book your 2020 Regent Seven Seas Cruise
Take a look at the Regent Seven Seas Cruises below, and plan a voyage you will remember forever. Call our Cruise Concierge team on 0808 202 6105 to book, and to plan a personalised sailing that is absolutely perfect for you.
latest cruise line promotions
- Luxurious, all-suite accommodation
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks in a choice of dining venues
- Unlimited beverages
- In-suite mini bar replenished daily
- Butler service for selected suites
- 1:1.5 staff to guest ratio
- Self-service laundry available on selected sailings
- WiFi included on-board
- A daily programme of activities
- Use of swimming pools, spa, hot tubs, fitness centre and leisure facilities where available
- Entertainment throughout the day and evening
- Shuttle service to and from ports and airport where available
- Return flights and transfers from a choice of UK airports (fly-cruise bookings)
- Unlimited shore excursions
- Gratuities included on-board
- Pre- or post-cruise hotel stays and land programmes on selected sailings
- 24-hour room service