Seabourn's latest addition to the fleet will be an ultra-luxury, purpose-built expedition ship - named Seabourn Venture. The ship will be the first expedition ship for the cruise line and will join the fleet in October 2021.
Seabourn Venture will also have a sister-ship joining the fleet in 2022, expanding the cruise line's offering specifically for the expedition traveller. Both ships will be designed for diverse environments, with PC6 Polar Class standards.
Accommodation will feature 132 luxurious oceanfront veranda suites, superb dining venues, a relaxed and sociable atmosphere, as well as the signature award-winning service expected with Seabourn.
On-board, modern hardware and technology offer new capabilities which are paired with an innovative design by T. Marotti. A new addition to the ships are the two custom-built submarines, which will provide an unforgettable insight beneath the ocean's surface. There will also be kayaks and 24 Zodiaks aboard, which can offer an immersive experience ashore.
The name pays tribute to the successful excursion programme operated by the cruise line, Ventures by Seabourn, as a tribute to the remote destinations visited under this programme.
latest cruise line promotions
- Luxurious, all-suite accommodation
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks in a choice of dining venues
- Selected wines and spirits on-board
- In-suite bar replenished with your preferences
- Personal Suite Stewardess
- Almost 1:1 staff to guest ratio
- Complimentary laundry where applicable
- A daily programme of activities
- Marina and complimentary watersports, Caviar in the Surf beach barbeques
- Use of swimming pools, spa, hot tubs, fitness centre and leisure facilities where available
- Entertainment throughout the day and evening
- Shuttle service to and from ports and airport where available
- Return flights and transfers from a choice of UK airports (fly-cruise bookings)
- Gratuities are neither required, nor expected
- Seabourn Conversations with visionary experts
- 24-hour room service
Seabourn Venture is scheduled to launch in June 2021, with a second yet-to-be-named sister ship slated to launch in May 2022. Both ships will be designed and built for diverse environments to PC6 Polar Class standards and will include a plethora of modern hardware and technology that will extend the ships global deployment and capabilities. The new ships, which are being built by T. Mariotti, will be a brand new innovative design, created specifically for the ultra-luxury expedition traveler, and will include many features that have made Seabourn ships so successful.