Seven Seas Navigator
Seven Seas Navigator boasts a level of luxury found on very few cruise ships around the world. The ship boasts a spacious interior with elegant decor throughout, and a host of attentive staff, creating a refined and friendly ambience.
What to expect on-board?
This elegant cruise ship exudes charm and sophistication, sailing up to 490 passengers to exciting destinations. All of the accommodation on-board is of an opulent suite quality and offers guests spectacular ocean views.
Seven Seas Navigator also contains a wealth of world-class facilities and fabulous entertainment, with an extraordinary guest to staff ration of 1 to 1.42.
Features on-board include dining venues such as Compass Rose, Coffee Connection, Prime 7 and La Veranda. Guests on-board can also enjoy drinks with friends and family in the lounges such as Seven Seas Lounge, Stars Lounge, Navigator Lounge and Galileo's Lounge.
Other on-board facilities include mini golf, shuffleboard, aerobics, spa with sauna and fitness centre, as well as a casino and plenty of boutique shopping areas.
Where will she sail?
See the sights of Los Angeles, Barcelona and New York aboard this luxurious ships as you sail to these bucket-list destinations. Visit Dublin and Reykjavik, or Copenhagen and Amsterdam - the ultimate Scandinavian getaway.
This year, Seven Seas Navigator explores Northern European waters in June and July, before embarking on Canada and New England itineraries from August until October, when she will then reposition in Australasia. From March, Seven Seas Navigator will voyage to the regions of Australia, New Zealand and the South Pacific, with some maiden ports of call in New Caledonia, Australia and the Pitcairn Islands.
Browse our best Regent Seven Seas Navigator cruises below and see where you can sail to today, call our Cruise Concierge team on 0808 202 6105 to book your place on-board this indulgent and immersive ship.
latest cruise line promotions
- Luxurious, all-suite accommodation
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks in a choice of dining venues
- Unlimited beverages
- In-suite mini bar replenished daily
- Butler service for selected suites
- 1:1.5 staff to guest ratio
- Self-service laundry available on selected sailings
- WiFi included on-board
- A daily programme of activities
- Use of swimming pools, spa, hot tubs, fitness centre and leisure facilities where available
- Entertainment throughout the day and evening
- Shuttle service to and from ports and airport where available
- Return flights and transfers from a choice of UK airports (fly-cruise bookings)
- Unlimited shore excursions
- Gratuities included on-board
- Pre- or post-cruise hotel stays and land programmes on selected sailings
- 24-hour room service
Seven Seas Navigator has few equals, as all accommodations are suites with ocean views, most with private, furnished balconies. Guests who sail in one of her 245 suites enjoy an exceptional level of service by a warm and friendly crew at an extraordinary ratio of 1 to 1.42.