Silversea Cruise Ships
Renowned for their all-inclusive cruising experience, Silversea ships are a very popular choice. Expect no detail to be overlooked on-board, with welcome champagne, in-suite butlers, gourmet restaurants, enriching daily activities and elegantly-appointed public rooms.
The small size of Silversea ships offers an unrivalled level of intimacy and camaraderie amongst guests and staff alike, as well as the opportunity to explore the secluded harbours which larger vessels simply cannot reach.
Choose a luxury cruise or an expedition
Silversea has four purpose-built expedition ships which can take you on voyages of discovery to some of the most remote areas of the planet. An expedition cruise is less about the on-board experience and more about the places you visit. You'll be immersed in the culture of your destinations with the help of on-board experts who are on hand to teach you about all that you see.
If you'd like to see elephants in the wild, admire volcanoes, geysers and waterfalls, journey through rainforests or spot polar bears in their natural habitat, then an expedition cruise may be for you.
However, if you're looking for a traditional luxury cruising experience with spacious oceanview suites, butler service and gourmet dining, you can be sure that your expectations will be met on-board one of Silversea's cruise chips
Silversea Cruise Ships
The service is quite simply outstanding and one of the main reasons that guests return to travel aboard the Silversea Ships time and time again. From remembering your name at dinner to ensuring your favourite drink is on your table before you even have to ask, this truly is an experience like no other.
Silver Dawn - The newest addition to the fleet will set sail for the first time in September 2021
Silver Moon - Set to sail in August 2020, she will be a sister ship to Silver Muse
Silver Muse - The newest flagship features only ultra-luxurious suites
Silver Wind - This small, yacht-like ship offers timeless elegance
Silver Shadow - Slightly larger than other ships, she offers the same high levels of service
Silver Whisper - Akin to a stylish boutique hotel, she offers the facilities of a grand resort
Silver Spirit - This newly refurbished ship has never looked better
Silversea Expedition Ships
Silver Origin - Arriving in summer 2020, she will be the most elegant ship to ever sail the Galapagos
Silver Cloud - Recently refurbished, this ship offers the most comfortable experience when expedition sailing
Silver Explorer - This purpose-built ships has been specifically designed to be able to access the most remote waters of the world
Silver Galapagos - Purposely designed for exploring the Galapagos Islands in comfort and style
latest cruise line promotions
- Luxurious, all-suite accommodation
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks in a choice of dining venues
- Selected wines and spirits on-board
- In-suite bar replenished with your preferences
- Butler service for every suite
- Almost 1:1 staff to guest ratio
- Complimentary laundrettes
- WiFi included on-board
- A daily programme of activities
- Use of swimming pools, spa, hot tubs, fitness centre and leisure facilities where available
- Entertainment throughout the day and evening
- Shuttle service to and from ports and airport where available
- Return flights and transfers from a choice of UK airports (fly-cruise bookings)
- Door-to-door transfers from your home (selected sailings only)
- Expedition activities and on-board expert lectures on expedition sailings
- Gratuities included on-board
- 24-hour room service